Scotland: The Great Debate
ADF International’s Executive Director, Paul Coleman, will be speaking at one of the most significant debates in recent years on the role of Christianity in Scottish public life.
It will tackle the vital questions of Christianity’s relevance to modern society, the use of Christian principles in medicine, and the Christian understanding of free speech.
The event will be hosted by the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh, Scotland on Friday, 25 October, 2019.
- Egypt: friends fear family may have killed ex-teacher after he became Christian
– World Watch Monitor
- India: Month old church demolished authorities
- Syria: Bishop warns of mass exodus of Christians
- Australia: Religious laws to be debated by Christmas
– News Com AU
Marriage & Family
- France: Tens of thousands march in Paris for children’s right to a father
– Christian Institute
- Britain’s first children’s gender identity clinic hired lawyers to ‘silence’ critics
- UK: Rise in same-sex couples adopting as charity claims they are more willing to care for ‘harder to place’ children
Sanctity of Life
- Northern Ireland: Rally held in protest against abortion law changes
– Belfast Telegraph
- Majority in Northern Ireland oppose extreme new abortion laws
– Right to Life
- Abortion activists expand their ‘ideological colonization’ to Latin America
– Live Action News
- Christian charity launches campaign to ‘end euthanasia’
- US: Ohio ban on Down syndrome abortion blocked by appeals court