UN Human Rights Council: African countries under pressure for protecting life
During the 45th session of the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva, the human rights organization ADF International delivered a statement commending Kenya’s protection of the right to life.
It highlighted the country’s ability to halve maternal mortality rates over two decades, without giving in to international pressure to legalize abortion. Kenya’s Constitution protects the right to life of both mother and child.
- India: Pastor killed, 20 injured in Manipur village
– Times of India
- Mobs of thousands attack Christian homes in India
– Morning Star News
- Iran: Christian convert faces propaganda charge
– Middle East Concern
- Nigerian priest, kidnapped for a second time in two years, has been released
– Catholic News Agency
- Protecting religious freedom in the Middle East
– The Algemeiner
Marriage & Family
- Thailand’s Cabinet approves civil partnership bill
– The Thaiger
- Why did some cohabiting mothers have relationship problems during the UK lockdown?
– Institute for Family Studies
Sanctity of Life
- Slovakian government coalition enters dispute over abortions
– Remix News
- Pro-lifers successfully campaign to stop German city hall supporting ‘Safe Abortion Day’ activism
– Life Site
- Calls for Gibraltar’s Covid-delayed abortion vote to take place
- Ireland: Govt proposes committee to examine assisted suicide
- How much do New Zealanders know about euthanasia law details?