Children as victims of religious persecution
4 June marked the International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression where we remember the most vulnerable members of society.
Children can easily become victims in situations of conflict, including religious persecution. For example, in India, Ruben became a victim of mob violence simply because he was the son of a pastor and a Christian.
- India: Officials destroy Christian school and hostel
– Morning Star News
- US: Washington Supreme Court rules against florist who refused service for same-sex couple’s wedding
– Fox News
- US: Third discrimination suit filed against Masterpiece Cakeshop
– CBS Denver
- Putin touts Christianity. So why is Russia persecuting Christians?
– Washington Post
- Pakistan: Forced conversions and marriages increase
– Religion News Service
- Why should Christians support international religious freedom?
Marriage & Family
- Gay Hong Kong civil servant wins spousal benefits after four year battle
- Scottish politicians under pressure to support self-ID for transgender people
- Cohabiting, partnerships and polygamy: Is this the Zimbabwe we want? `
Sanctity of Life
- Ireland: Woman who had abortion after misleading test calls for an inquiry
– Irish Times
- Honduras: Honduras stands by abortion ban, mulls shift on morning-after pill
- US: Three times more late abortions than homicides in New York City, stats show
– Christian Institute
- Scotland: Call for ‘buffer zones’ to be set up at abortion clinics
- Dying to donate: The idea of death by organ donation is gaining acceptance