Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the father, in His present rule as Head of the Church, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe that all those who die in God’s grace through faith are assured eternal salvation; those who die in a state of sin and unbelief suffer the punishment of Hell.
- We believe in the spiritual unity and equality of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe God immutably creates each person as male or female, which reflect the image and nature of God.
- Rejecting one’s biological sex rejects the created image of God.
- We believe God designed marriage as a unique conjugal relationship joining one man and one woman in a single, exclusive, life-long union. God intends sexual intimacy to only occur between a man and a woman joined in marriage.
- We believe all forms of sexual immorality (including adultery, fornication, homosexual behavior, polygamy, polyandry, bestiality, incest, pornography, and acting upon any disagreement with one’s biological sex) are sinful and offensive to God.
- We believe God endows all human life with inherent dignity at every stage of development and it must be respected and protected from conception to natural death. Thus, the unjustified, intentional taking of human life before or after birth is sinful and offensive to God.
- Christ-Centered: We rely solely upon God’s redemptive grace for our existence, our vision, and our sustenance, trusting in His sovereignty as we seek to convey hope to all we serve (John 15:5).
- Servant-Oriented: We are committed to anticipating and meeting the legal needs of those dedicated to preserving religious freedom.
- Committed to Victory: We will prayerfully enter every battle expecting to win, while always demonstrating respect toward those who oppose us.
- Committed to Excellence: We are dedicated to achieving exceptional results in defending and advocating for the right of people to freely live out their faith.
- Committed to Stewardship: We acknowledge that all resources are a gift from God and hold ourselves to the highest standards of accountability to Him and those who support our efforts. We will never presume that we will be in business tomorrow.
Clicking this button indicates that you have read and understand the ADF International Statement of Faith and hold to spiritual beliefs which are not in conflict with the Statement of Faith. Clicking this button will bring you to the open position descriptions.